Why take Gateway to Technology classes?
Interested in a non-traditional science class or a path to an active career in agriculture, horticulture, or natural resources? The teachers of the horticulture and natural resource conservation programs are committed to providing science skills, industry knowledge and new abilities that students will be able to use in school, future occupations, training or college.
Types of careers
- Landscaping and Greenhouse production and management
- Materials lab and supply technician
- Quality technician
- Nuclear equipment operation or monitoring technicians
- Engineer: Aerospace, industrial, biotechnology, chemical, marine, materials, civil, petroleum
- Horticulture Science
- Advanced Horticulture Science
- Natural Resource Conservation
- Advanced Natural Resources
- AP Environmental Science