If voters approve a bond measure, every school in the district would benefit. Improvements at Harney Elementary School could include:
- Construct four classrooms and remove portable classrooms.
- Construct secure entrance.
- Construct Family-Community Resource Center.
- Replace selected flooring.
- Expand parking lot.
- Replace kitchen cooler/freezer.
- Add accessible playground surface.
- Replace boilers.
Learn more about the bond measure that will appear on the Feb. 14, 2017, special election ballot.