If voters approve a bond measure, every school in the district would benefit. Improvements at Jason Lee Middle School could include:
- Construct secure entrance.
- Construct Family-Community Resource Center.
- Secure west entry to main courtyard.
- Remodel special education spaces.
- Repair/replace operable walls.
- Replace selected flooring.
- Improve heating/cooling system.
- Add acoustical panels in small gym.
- Construct new synthetic track.
- Replace outdoor bleachers.
- Seal exterior brick.
Learn more about the bond measure that will appear on the Feb. 14, 2017, special election ballot.