What we do: Foster and support relevant and meaningful teaching and learning to prepare students for success in high school and beyond.
We support teachers and staff in numerous ways:
- Provide professional development supporting our district’s use of the 5 Dimensions of Teaching and Learning instructional framework
- Act as a resource for current research and best practices and programs of study
- Implement curriculum that is aligned with state standards
- Research and help select textbooks and instructional materials
- Ensure all students are engaged in equitable opportunities to become college, career and life ready
- Provide rigorous learning experiences which prepare all students for postsecondary success
- Consult with educators on district, state and federal requirements, including the Washington State Learning Standards, graduation requirements and Every Student Succeeds Act.