The following employees were selected for the November 2018 Excellence Award recognition. They were honored at the Nov. 27 school board meeting. Pictured from left:
- Anatoliy Romanchenko, custodian, Fort Vancouver High School Center for International Studies
- Karen Young, head custodian, Fort Vancouver High School Center for International Studies
- Annette Caldwell, administrative secretary, ITS (October 2018 winner recognized on Nov. 27)
- Emilee Wong, teacher, Eisenhower Elementary School
- Jenna Biggs, teacher, Skyview High School
- Sara Tackett, associate principal, Ogden Elementary School
The Excellence Award is given to five employees and/or small teams from October to May each school year. Nominations are open to staff, students, parents and community members. Nominees are selected for recognition by a committee of their peers.
Congratulations to these staff members! They join the many VPS employees who have received Excellence Awards since 2007.