For 3- and 4-year-olds
What: A free half-day inclusive preschool program for typically developing children and children who have special needs ages 3-4. There are two teachers (one general education teacher and one special education teacher) and two paraeducators in each classroom. Teachers will promote active, engaging learning and social interaction among students of all abilities. The goal is for all students to achieve kindergarten-readiness skills.
Who: Children who will be 3- or 4-years-old by Aug. 31 of the current year. Children must live in the boundary of one of the following schools:
- Fruit Valley
- Hazel Dell
- Walnut Grove
When: Tuesdays through Fridays, morning or afternoon session
- Morning: 8:10 a.m.–10:40 a.m.
- Afternoon: 12:10 p.m.–2:40 p.m.
Where: Ogden Elementary School, 3200 NE 86th Ave., Vancouver, WA 98662
- Transportation is not provided.
- Apply online.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent after the application closes.
- If there are more applicants than available spaces, a waitlist will be created.