Vancouver Flex Academy is a school of choice with a small school environment for motivated, hard-working students who will excel in a non-traditional school setting. Flex Academy uses a learning model that combines face-to-face instruction with online, digital and experiential learning to prepare students for college, career and life readiness. At Flex Academy, students attend five full days per week. Instruction is divided between classroom instruction, flex time for independent and guided work plus small group support classes. Students who choose to attend Flex Academy learn to take responsibility for themselves and their education as they prepare for college and beyond.
Why Vancouver Flex Academy?
- Flex learning model combines online education with face-to-face instruction
- Applied learning experiences through project-based learning
- Strong and nurturing student/adviser relationships
- College and career prep
- Emphasis on building academic and personal skills
- Caring and qualified staff
- Increased opportunities for student and parent involvement in the learning experience
Qualifying students are able to:
- Quality work completion
- Commitment to improvement
- Positive behavior choices
- Consistent attendance
- Accepts others as equals
- Respect diversity