Vancouver Flex Academy
Culture of achievement
Vancouver Flex Academy is a school of choice with a small school environment for motivated, hard-working students who will excel in a unique school setting. Flex Academy uses a learning model that combines face-to-face instruction with online, digital and experiential learning to prepare students for college, career and life readiness. At Flex Academy, students attend five full days per week. Students who choose to attend Flex Academy learn to take responsibility for themselves and their education as they prepare for college and beyond.
Why Vancouver Flex Academy?
- Flex learning model combines online/digital education with face-to-face instruction
- Applied learning experiences through experiential projects
- Strong and nurturing student/teacher relationships
- College and career prep
- Emphasis on building academic and personal skills
- Multiple field trip experiences
- New clubs and extracurricular activities
Flex students demonstrate:
- Quality work completion
- Commitment to improvement
- Positive behavior choices
- Consistent attendance
- Acceptance of self and others and equals
- Respect for diversity
- A culture of achievement
Vancouver Flex Academy is currently accepting applications.