About the Flex Academy
Flex Academy is a school of choice with a small school environment for motivated, compassionate and hard-working students. Flex Academy uses a learning model that combines face-to-face instruction, differentiated instruction and project-based learning to prepare students for college, career, and life readiness. Flex Academy embodies a culture of achievement where students are prepared to thrive taking ownership for themselves and their education as they prepare to excel as 21st Century graduates.
Why choose Vancouver Flex Academy?
• Flex learning model combines rigorous learning with student support in a small school setting
• Applied learning experiences through experiential projects
• Strong and nurturing student/teacher relationships
• College and career prep
• Emphasis on building academic and personal skills
• Multiple field trip experiences
Preparing for Life After High School
Our graduates’ goals are to attend universities, community colleges, trade programs, or become employed. Students can choose to earn college credit by attending classes at Clark College Running Start, and many of our graduates earn college scholarships.