1. Immunization information: Find out what immunizations are required in Washington state for preschool and school-age children. Beginning in Aug. 1 2020, children must be in compliance with Washington state immunization requirements before they can start school. This includes Kindergarten Jump Start participation.
- If your child’s immunizations were completed in Washington state, register for or log into your MyIR account. You can download your child’s Certificate of Immunization Status (PDF) for school and child care entry. Alternately, a school staff member may be locate your child’s immunization details and have you confirm the information.
- If your child’s immunizations were completed outside of Washington state, please download the Certificate of Immunization Status (PDF).
- Certificate of Exemption (COE) form
2. Residency information: To establish a student’s residence, the parent of legal guardian must upload one of the documents listed below.
- Mortgage statement/current rental agreement
- Government-issued check or correspondence
- Public agency document (DSHS, courts)
- Current payroll check or stub with name and address
- Utility bill (water/sewer, electricity)
- Driver’s license or other official ID with current address
Note: If you cannot supply the documentation listed, you will be referred to Student Welfare and Attendance to determine an appropriate pathway for proof of residency that may include a home visit.
As part of the registration process, you will be required to read and sign the Residency Verification Affidavit form. Misrepresentation of residency information or failure to follow through with the statements in the affidavit will result in the student’s withdrawal from the school.