Breakfast and lunch are provided in one stop to children aged 0-18, or currently enrolled in high school. The free breakfast and lunches are available Monday through Friday between 10 a.m. and noon in front of the following schools. Please remember to observe social distancing when picking up meals.
- Anderson Elementary, 2215 NE 104th St.
- Fruit Valley Elementary, 3410 NW Fruit Valley Rd.
- Ogden Elementary School, 3200 NE 86th Ave.
- Roosevelt Elementary, 2921 Falk Rd.
- Washington Elementary School, 2908 S St.
- Discovery Middle School, 800 E. 40th St.
- Jason Lee Middle School, 8500 NW 9th Ave.
- Former Marshall Elementary, 6400 MacArthur Blvd.
Free meals will continue Monday through Friday June 19. No paperwork or identification is required. Food pantries also are operating around Vancouver.
| Español | Русский l Fóósun Chuuk