Six employees were selected for the January 2015 recognition. They were honored at the Jan. 27 school board meeting. Pictured from left to right are:
- Stephanie Kennedy, teacher, Minnehaha and Lake Shore elementary schools
- Stephanie Jakubek, counselor, Skyview High School
- Steve Lindblom, principal, Lieser campus
- Harry Russell, district resource officer rover, safety and security
- Arne Allen, district resource officer rover, safety and security
- Ben Leisman, district resource officer rover, safety and security
The Excellence Award is given to two to four employees and/or small teams from October to May each school year. Nominations are open to staff, students, parents and community members. Nominees are selected for recognition by a committee of their peers.
Congratulations to these employees! They join the more than 250 employees who have received the award since 2007.