What is an inclusion preschool?
- It connects children with disabilities to their peers without disabilities.
- Teachers intentionally promote active engagement and social interaction among peers.
- The goal is for all students to achieve kindergarten-readiness skills in the most natural and inclusive setting.
- Free half-day program, four days per week
- For kids who will be 3 or 4 years old by Aug. 31, 2020, and live in the boundaries of a Title I school
- Brings together children who have special needs with their typically developing peer in a collaborative setting
- Transportation is not provided.
- Located at Ogden Elementary.
Call 360-313-1266 for more information.
The application period has closed for the 2020-21 school year.