The opportunity to provide input on the search for a new superintendent is available to VPS parents, employees and other community stakeholders. Zoom meetings have been scheduled by McPherson & Jacobson, the search firm hired to help the VPS Board of Directors find a new superintendent.
Meeting information and links have been emailed to the specific stakeholder groups. If you are unable to attend one of the meetings, please participate in the survey.
Learn more about the search for a new superintendent.
- 10 a.m. – District office leadership
- 11 a.m. – Classified staff
- 2 p.m. – School and building administrators
- 3:30 p.m. – Certificated employees
- 5 p.m. – Discipline Equity Committee
- 6 p.m. – Community and parents at large
- 10 a.m. – LULAC
- 11 a.m. – NAACP
- 3 p.m. – Faith-based community leaders
- 4 p.m. – Student leadership groups
- 6 p.m. – Community, business, government and education stakeholders
- 11:30 a.m. – SW Washington legislators
- 1 p.m. – Cowlitz Tribe
- 4:15 p.m. – VPS union leadership
- 6 p.m. – Spanish-speaking parents and community