If voters approve a bond measure, every school in the district would benefit. Improvements at Fort Vancouver High School could include:
- Construct secure entrance.
- Construct Family-Community Resource Center.
- Remodel adaptive learning spaces.
- Replace operable walls.
- Replace selected flooring.
- Replace auditorium seating and stage curtains.
- Replace gymnasium bleachers.
- Replace roof.
- Seal exterior brick.
- Replace synthetic track.
- Install new synthetic turf field.
- Renovate weight room.
- Upgrade parking lot lights.
- Replace outdoor bleachers.
- Improve heating/cooling system.
- Secure exterior access to science wing.
- Renovate locker room.
Learn more about the bond measure that will appear on the Feb. 14, 2017, special election ballot.