If voters approve a bond measure, every school in the district would benefit. Improvements at Gaiser Middle School could include:
- Construct secure entrance.
- Construct Family-Community Resource Center.
- Replace exterior wood columns.
- Replace operable wall in cafeteria.
- Improve heating/cooling system.
- Repair/replace asphalt.
- Replace roof over classroom pod.
- Construct new synthetic track.
- Replace outdoor bleachers.
- Secure outdoor courtyard.
- Seal exterior brick.
- Renovate locker rooms.
Learn more about the bond measure that will appear on the Feb. 14, 2017, special election ballot.