If voters approve a bond measure, every school in the district would benefit. Improvements at Sacajawea Elementary School could include:
- Replace gym, commons, kitchen and covered play area.
- Make site and playground improvements.
- Construct Family-Community Resource Center.
- Replace roof.
- Improve heating/cooling system.
- Replace deteriorated stucco exterior, windows and exterior doors.
- Renovate restrooms.
Learn more about the bond measure that will appear on the Feb. 14, 2017, special election ballot.