If voters approve a bond measure, every school in the district would benefit. Improvements at Skyview High School could include:
- Construct secure entrance.
- Remodel adaptive learning spaces.
- Replace selected flooring.
- Replace gym roof.
- Seal exterior brick.
- Replace synthetic track.
- Install new synthetic turf field.
- Repair/replace asphalt.
- Improve heating/cooling system.
- Renovate/repair skylights.
Learn more about the bond measure that will appear on the Feb. 14, 2017, special election ballot.